Sunday, September 5, 2010

Haven't laughed this hard in forever!

I've been on a few dates lately, but none were very memorable...until last night.
I went out with a guy named Dee. We'd talked on the phone a couple times and he is really smart, funny and to the point. Brooklyn. That pretty much says enough about his attitude.
He lives at the far end of the Valley, so I suggested going to Mill Ave. for the evening. I thought it would be nice to walk around, grab something to eat and have a chance to talk. The place was a madhouse. There was an ASU game and damn college kids EVERYWHERE. Great fodder, because it turns out that he takes as much pleasure in mocking others that I do. I have to say we hit it right off and laughed. A lot. We ended up at a dive bar. He rarely drinks and I don't drink at all, but it's a cool place with a really cool crowd.
I laughed so hard I spit my drink out. More than once. Spending an evening with someone who's smart, definitely good-looking and funny was something I really needed!
He even called today. Once this afternoon and then to say goodnight.
Has potential. I'll write more about him later, because this is one who actually wants to see me again and I plan on spending more time with him.

No comments: